HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS
1. Go to “REGISTRATION” in the top menu; (if you have already registered, you may get access to the abstract format and submit your abstract after having logged in, by clicking on “Your profile”)
2. Fill-in the format with your personal details
3. Download the abstract template, fill it in.
PLEASE, CHOOSE THE KIND OF COMMUNICATION AND THE DESIRED SESSION!
4. Select the abstract file you wish to upload
5. You will not be notified about the receipt of your abstract, so be confident in our system!
6. NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS
7. CONFERENCE EARLY BIRD FEE CAN BE PAID AFTER THE REGISTRATION BUT BEFORE JUNE 30th, 2017
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All abstracts must be submitted online at www.md2017.it
Deadline for abstract submission: June 15th, 2017
Abstracts must meet the following criteria:
- The abstract text must not exceed 300 words (excluding title and authors).
- Abstracts must be written in English, and abbreviations must be written in full upon first use.
- Species names must be written in italic according to the current taxonomic rules
- References are not required. If supplied, they are included in the word count